AAM empowers financial professionals to succeed
- We create lasting partnerships built on a foundation of trust.
- We utilize our skills, technology, and market insight to provide sound financial guidance.
- We collaborate with financial professionals to provide thoughtful, focused investment solutions for their clients.
- We have an unwavering commitment to excellence in everything we do.
We're fully engaged in our clients' success
What we offer
Our long-term relationships with advisors give us a first-hand understanding of their world — helping us create innovative investments and services that are relevant and have the potential to meet today’s challenges.
Expanding on our long heritage in fixed income, AAM’s services and investments now cover a range of asset classes by building specialized proprietary capabilities or developing advisory relationships with select third-party institutional managers. AAM provides:
- Investment solutions — Unit Investment Trusts (UITs), Mutual Funds, Managed Accounts, Fixed Income, and Structured Products
- Sales and distribution services for investment managers seeking opportunities
- Bond Services
- Portfolio Support
- Technological services
Established in 1979, AAM has become a highly respected financial force providing complete portfolio solutions tailored to the individual needs of financial professionals and their clients. Our results-oriented advisor-centric service model and industry experience differentiates us from the competition by adding real value to your financial services business.
For more than 35 years, AAM has been a trusted resource for financial advisors and broker/dealers. We offer access to UITs, open- and closed-end mutual funds, separately managed accounts (SMAs), structured products and the fixed income markets, as well as portfolio analytics. Advisors Asset Management, Inc. (AAM) is a SEC registered investment advisor and member FINRA/SIPC.
As of September 30, 2016 the brokerage and advised business at AAM represents approximately $18.5 billion in assets. (Assets under supervision represent $8.3 billion in UIT assets. The firm has $9.1 billion in assets under administration that represents the non-proprietary assets for which AAM provides various levels of service, but not management. The firm’s $1.1 billion in assets under management represents AAM’s proprietary separately managed account and mutual fund assets.)